Herbal Medicine for Dark Circles Under Eyes
One of the most common beauty problems is the dark circles under eyes. It makes one look dull, sickly and older than one’s actual age. Dark circles are the blemishes that surround the eye. Mostly women are more conscious about these blemishes as it degrades their self confidence and mars their appearance. Many of them try to conceal the blemishes by trying out different products.
However, some believe that there is no definite cure for dark circles under the eyes except for surgery. Other than surgery, most of the treatments that are available cannot remove dark circles. The remedies are only meant to diminish these blemishes. But that is not the truth, as home remedies, if followed in routine, can completely cure your dark circles under eyes. But leaving them to another article, lets discuss herbal medicines here.
Following are some of the herbal medicines for dark circles under eyes:
1. Take some of the herb nutmeg and mix it with milk. Now take the mixture and apply it all around the eyes.
2. Take a neem based capsule as it helps in the purification of blood which in turn leads to reducing the blemishes. Take two pills of capsule after meal for a month.
3. Mix pineapple juice with a small amount of turmeric powder and apply to the darkened area. It is helpful in lightening the darkened area. Make sure that the juice is extracted from fresh pineapple and is applied to the areas the moment it is extracted.
4. Honey is another very effective natural antiseptic that can be used on any sort of skin problems. It can be used at any time of the day. You can even apply it on your face and leave it overnight.
5. Cucumber, potato etc. are also helpful in reducing dark circles. You can grate it, extract the juices and apply it or cut it into pieces and directly put them on your eyes.
6. Take 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and one tablespoon of honey. Mix it properly and apply the mixture to the dark areas. Wash them off after about 15 minutes.
7. Take equal parts of tomato and lime juice. Make a mixture and apply the mixture every morning after washing your face. Leave it over for about half an hour and wash them off.
These were some of the herbal remedies that would be helpful in reducing the unwanted spots under the eye. The most common treatments for dark circles under eyes are drink atleast 8 glasses of water each day, eat a proper diet, sleep for 8 hours and avoid over sleeping.