Home Remedies For Pimples, Cure Pimples
Just go through these home remedies for pimples to get a clean and clear skin forever. Enough of these pimples, zits and acne! Forget about those so-called effective pimples or acne medical treatment, and just go for these home remedies:
1. Steam your face- This opens up the pores. wash your face with a mild soap to preserve the needed oils for your facial skin. Wash your face with cold water as this will close the open pores, otherwise the dirt will enter into your skin thereby damaging it badly.
2. Tea tree oil- According to the dermatologists, tea tree oil can be safely used for pimples, at home. Nothing has been confirmed yet as the question of its direct application is still debatable. As tea tree oil causes the secretion of extra sebum so skin must be washed very carefully after a certain time.
3. Change your pillowcase every second day- The reason is the pillowcase that we use everynight is polluted with the dandruff and oils that stick on your face while you sleep. This is an effective home remedy to get rid of the pimples forever.
4. NEEM leaves- Just get some fresh budding neem leaves (orange or yellowish) and crush them in a mortar (hamaam dasta). now apply this fresh raw paste on your pimples. Keep it overnight and wash with fresh water in the morning. Do this continuously for few days. The complete disappearance of ur pimples depends upon the stubborness of the pimples.
A really good pimples home remedy.
5. Face Mask- Or you can also try applying neem face pack over your face. This has really proved to be a great remedy for many, as this neem has the highest medicinal value among all herbs. You can apply this face mask once in a month and increase it to twice a week if it really suits your skin.
6. Face Wash- A good face wash and a little drop of vitamin E mixed with it can work wonders for you. A drop of vitamin E can also be taken from a vitamin E capsule.
7. Sunbathing and Pimples- As you know that sunbathing is a long-term measure, so you must include it into your regular schedule to get the best results. And most importantly, do wash your face properly to get rid of all topical applications such as medicinal creams and makeup before sunbathing.
8. Water- As you might have heard this thing for unlimited times that water is really beneficial for your over all health. And what we do? We never bother about giving it a try. This is true man! Just give it a try. We are ready to go through the hell-like painful acne treatments but we are not ready to get cured without any pains and money. And this is really unfortunate on our part!
Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday to remove all the toxins from our body.
9. Ice rubbing- Rub ice as soon as you discover a pimple or a whitehead forming under your skin. Ice will shrink your pimple and it will vanish soon.
10. If ice does not show the results you expected, then apply baking soda and lemon juice to it at once, and repeat this application in the morning and before bed.
11. Foods- Go for the foods that are rich in fiber, iron and zinc.
12. Other natural tips- Some pimple sufferers have also got themselves rid of it by making use of clove oil, fenugreek or aloe vera.
However, it must not be assumed that the above substances can be used without side effects; always consult a dermatologist before using any pimple remedy.