Home Remedies for Menstrual Cramps - Menstruation
Before going through the home remedies for menstrual cramps, you need to know the reasons as to what causes menstrual cramps.
Menstrual cramps is what every woman experiences during menstruation, or has to experience, though some find it too difficult to manage while others don't even complain about it. But the thing is that every woman wants to get rid of this frustrating pain. So, here Top54u team has made some genuine efforts to present in front of you some home remedies:
1. eat a gooseberry every day
2. a glass of milk with a half teaspoon of cinnamon is recommended.
3. Simply eat two tubs of yogurt a day or drink two glasses of milk daily. You may also want to try any calcium supplement.
4. Add a handful of common salt in your bath water to get relief from painful menstruation
5. Guava pulp without seed mixed with milk and honey taken reduces stomachache during menstruation.
6. Half a teaspoonful of sesame seeds powder taken with hot water twice daily helps in reducing the menstruation pain and disorder
7. Mix 1 ripe banana with a little powder of indian gooseberry (amla), a little honey and some sugar mix them well eat it daily for few days, this is very effective for all menstrual complains.
8. Add a pinch of asafetida to semi hot water (warm water) and drink it to get relief from menstrual cramps. This is a safe natural remedy to an age old problem and works well with most women.
9. Menstrual cramps? use cinnamon, it's a muscle relaxer that inhibits production of prostaglandins, the chemicals that cause cramping. Simply sprinkle a quarter teaspoon on toast or in coffee.
Now, try these natural remedies at home and see the difference it makes to your comfort level during menstruation.