Sunburn Vinegar Treatment - An Effective Home Remedy
Sunburn vinegar treatment is one of the most effective home remedies. Sunburn if not taken care of properly well in time can cause permanent damage to the skin. Infections, swelling, blisters, etc are some of the things that might develop if proper safety measures are not taken. It is one of the major factors that lead to the development of skin cancer. However, sunburn do not require any medical attention, most of the items that are there in your pantry can be used as the home remedy for sunburn. It helps in effectively curing the skin condition.
There are a number of home remedies available for the treatment of sunburn which is quite effective in getting rid of it. And vinegar is one of these effective home remedies. Any type of vinegar can be used to soothe the skin; however, apple cider vinegar is the best. Since time immemorial vinegar has been used to treat various kinds of diseases. It is a multi-purpose natural occurring germ killer that could be used for the treatment of a number of diseases. There are number of health benefits associated with the ingestion of vinegar. However, health practitioner refrains from recommending it. Following are some of the ways to treat sunburn using vinegar:
Treat Sunburn With Vinegar:
1) Take a cool bath before you finally start with the application to clean the area and to soothe the sunburn.
2) Now take some cotton balls and spray some of the vinegar and wipe your face with it. Do not rub it.
3) Spray a light coating of vinegar on other parts of the body and let it dry for about 5 minutes.
4) Repeat the process whenever you feel the burn and pain has started.
Soothe Sunburn With Apple Cider Vinegar
1) Add 2 tablespoon of acv to 2 cups of water. Soak a piece of clean cloth and wrap it into the sunburnt area. Repeat it several times. Now apply an aloe vera moisturizer in order to counteract the dryness of apple cider vinegar.
2) You can also add vinegar in your bath tub and soak in the bath for about 30 minutes. Make sure that the water is cool.
Vinegar Treatment for Highly Sensitive Fair Skin
Take a luke warm bath to rinse off the dirt form your body but do not scrub the sunburnt area as it will only aggravate the condition. Now apply the vinegar by spraying it on the wounded areas. If it is severely burnt then spray on it lightly. Let it dry before you put on your clothes. Though the vinegar lets out a pungent smell but after an hour or so, the smell is not noticeable.
There are a number of benefits associated with the use of vinegar. They are inexpensive, free of odor, once they are dried, all natural and dye-free. When applied, before going out in the sun, it reduces the chances of getting sunburns.